POLY FORUM! - DowntownEast. DAY 3
17th September 2008
Thursday
OUR PERFORMANCE DAY!
photo-taking AGAIN, while waiting

HEE cheesy Cheeze!
Faiz & Tiac Woo
Dennis transferring his power!

0.0

^^...
Charles...and ALOE
Vera
Hello
Kity!

Not I lousy la. The dancers dance too fast.

QING QING!
YQ.
ok. MAKE-UP & HAIR STYLING TIME!

Chio bo!?

ehh BERI DE CHIO!
@.@

Haha this one SUPER CHIO!

Oie I did the make-up and hair de lei. Of course chio la!
Aww I heart my little sis! HAHA.

me. Kit

me.
Mei Xian.
THE GAL WHO BITE ME ON MY ARM AND THIGH! BLUE-BLACK LE LO NOW!

me. Vera

MANY MANY OF IT.
She says she looks like a monkey here!
Muahahahaha

me.
Amir. Vera

me. Vera.
JOKHIE!
bua siong lei. Wanna fight!

First blow: Poisonous M&Ms!

2nd blow: Smelly unshaved armpit.

Heheh u are dead already....
me.
RidwaM

me.
Mabel!

Amir & Tiac woo......I LOVE HIS DURIAN HAIR
He won the best hair styled award.

Haiz...what can I say?
The percussionist are addicted to cam-whore man.

Yes laa I know
I AM SHORT.
but you are not far behind dear Vera!

CHIANG CHIANG!

he is lucky.

*muacks*

Jamming session!

Take a last look at the instruments...


Har?

aiyaa dun care....take pictures!!
(and the percussionist all went crazy again...)
Man. I miss my x2 size Mc ice-cream cone.
Yes I ACTUALLY MISSES IT.
I wanna go back to Downtown East!
xoxoxo PF ppl! =D