
It is the FIRST DAY of SCHOOL!
The LAST FIRST DAY of SCHOOL in Poly!
Woke up super early. 6.45pm
Ate 2 pieces of bread + butter + kaya, together with a cup of Chocolate Milk,
which my very lovely sis made for me=)
Travelled to school with her...
Reached school at 8.00am.
Start a little on REMT.
Entered the pad for the song...
Went to book studio.
Suddenly, I feel REALLY HUNGRY!
Like I'm about to faint.
Went to canteen.
Bought the Mash Potato (you could find at 7-11's dispenser), It's DAMN LIQUID and not solid at all today...but thinking I might pass out feeling hungry, I should eat them.
Ate 2 small spoons while walking to the nearest toilet.
I know it's disgusting to bring your food into the toilet.
But I feel horrible...what to do?
While along the long corridor towards the 2nd floor female's toilet, I couldn't it bare anymore,
I grabbed a bin and vomited TWICE before reaching the toilet.
GROSS!
I've stained my NEW ZARA SWEATER!
It's the first day I'm wearing it.
I had to wash them first.
Felt giddy and hide in the toilet for a while.
Never had I vomited since Primary 1/2 which was like 11-12 years ago?
I hate the feeling of vomiting.
Thank goodness my vomit doesn't stink and makes me feel like puking more.
It's mostly all transparent liquid and a little of the mash potato I ate a little earlier on.
I crawled upstairs...YES by stairs to the 4th floor toilet,
vomiting another time before entering the classroom again to pack my stuffs a little.
I hogged a bin with me in case I need it again.
And just nice when Geoff came along, and after reporting I've puked 3 times already, "OPPS I DID IT AGAIN!"
4th time. In the bin=.=
Gave up. Went to the toilet again.
And locked myself in for like 2 hours?
The aunty came in, wash toilet and go, the lights automatically shut down, I'm still there...
Vomited another two times,
5th which I had to clear the bottom one, and just came on the way.
Thank goodness I managed to flush the toilet in time and vomit into it next.
I HATE VOMIT.
I PREFER DIARRHOEA.
At least you could control it to stay in for a while more while running to the loo=S
vomit just come WHENEVER!
and you CAN'T STOP IT.
damn I went to school.
stayed and worked for an hour.
sick for 2.5 hours.
and took a cab way back to Bedok.
to see a doctor.
and back home again.
didn't manged to attend any lessons!
ARGH!
so unproductive.
Isit a BAD OMEN?