WHOOO~
We've just completed our
first week of school this semester!
Can you believe it?
One week just past!
ONE WEEK!
What's more un-believable is that, this
one week actually felt like
A MONTH!I did so much and so much happened in this ONE WEEK actually made it feels like a month!
Life's getting back to its own pace again, the right one.
And I am a Happy girl right now=)
Although I still tends to sleep a lot.
I'm no longer as restless as before.
Guess I am one of those who can't stay in the house and rot.
I GAVE MYSELF A TREAT TODAY!
as I was almost reaching Bedok station,
I thought.
Hmmmm 1 week had just past...
I feel like giving myself something.
Something to represent a new change?
Something to finally break a spell or a curse maybe? TADA!
I went to get myself a treat.
and rest.
I gave my entire evening to TV! =D

Do you know what the treat is?
NO MORE UGLY 4.
HAPPY LUCKY F-I-V-E!
Hope this will finally turn my not so smooth year to a great one...=P