I'm a SUPER CRAZY night owl.
Waking up intending to do POD2.
Super no inspiration sia.
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE.
But nvm.
I good mood today.
Probably can write something nice =)
===================
See my room more and more like a studio already....=.=
So cluttered....

Whee MY DESK!
Here got my Lappy, HP, Clovie, Headphone, Pencil Case, Note Books, Cati, Mic's babies (pedals), My baby (if you can find), and my sis's speakers (sounds quite good. And I finally don't have a flipped stereo!)
====================
I was searching for "INGREDIENTS" to D.I.Y a pop filter...
But I FOUND NONE. Well except for stockings =S
HAHAHA
But I found a NDP tambourine,
and THIS!
LOL THIS IS THE XMAS HAT darlings and I bought the XMAS after O'Levels at sec 4!
HAHAHA I remembered we were sprayed foam until damn jia lut tt day. But it was damn fun...MEMORIES........
AHHAAA AND THE BEST PART OF THIS HAT...
It has bells attached to it.
SLEIGH BELLS, BELLS!
Now I no longer have to buy tt instrument!
==============
Wo xue ni de.
COOL bu COOL?
ok. I siao liao.
no shui jiao today.
Start work liao.
Damn wearing this hat makes me feel happy.
I think it's a happy hat!
HAHAHA..erm I mean..
HOHOHO! MERRY XMAS!
I'm a cool SANTA!
CIAO~