Just a Random thought.
I was watching SATC.
The characters/scenes were all set in America - New York.
Dating concepts are much "open and free", as compared to Singapore.
However, I've realised the people don't say the three magical words:"I LOVE YOU" unless they really meant it.It's really the three SPECIAL words as it should be.It is equivalent to one proposing for a marriage, andthey think of ways to first expressing that feeling, it meant things just gotten a little more serious.But the weird thing is I don't see this in Singapore.Well I believe there is, but from what I've known and heard, people nowadays tends not to take those words seriously anymore.It's as simple as saying "How are you?"Why is that so?I don't understand.Shouldn't it be said only when you meant it?Shouldn't it be special?Why say it when you actually don't mean it at all?Perhaps people are deluded?Perhaps they don't know what they are saying?Many people are just in love with love.Just like the duke Orisino in Twelfth Night, if you read it ;)So perhaps people just thought that they love that person, but it's actually something else.Or perhaps they just wanted somethings that could be achieved easier when said those words.It's no longer pure, and simple.Those words are not to be trusted anymore and doesn't mean anything at all when it comes too easily.Many times when I hear those, I couldn't really tell if its real or not.or is it just a way of say "Hey! How are you?"So people...well I don't think you are even reading but anws...Before you even think of saying those 3 words too simply, think again.Say it only when it comes from your heart, so it will be true and special. =)So, DON'T EVER EVER say "I LOVE YOU" on your first date. It's stupid.Humans are complicated.So much of rubbish talking...ARGH~What the hell am I typing anw!I LOVE YOU: DADDY, MUMMY & most of all - SIS! (and Mel too^^ don't wory I'll not snatch him away)
and not forgetting, HUBBY SHARLENE, Shirlene & Angelyn =)
AUDREY (I have not forgotten about you & we actually discussed this before) & GRACE!
& I MEAN IT. =)
Sorry for my lousy English...the violin/docu/watever tt is video is getting into me.
Can't really think properly right now.
(YOU ARE WARNED)