Some DMAT students were playing this game just before Song Writing lesson.
But be warned! It's a HORROR game. Not suitable for the faint-hearted. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Ohh and I don't know how...but it's linked to the DORITOS...do you eat nachos and end up being in a haunted hotel?
http://www.doritos.com/It isn't as scary as silent hill, for the duration of the game is rather short, however it is very enaging and they used real video/films for the game.
Lots of loading time thou...
TEN levels of games, some are just watching the video go by and clicking the door when it's done.
*Hotel 626 is only open 6pm to 6am when the sky is dark.If you can't wait for your stay, tweak your time in your com!*Put on your webcam, and Microphone, it will be much more engaging!*I LOVE LEVEL FIVE. The baby is cool=)*There is supposed to be a real phone call to your phone, however I guess it only applies to the states...cos...it's too expensive to call to Singapore?! ============================================
*SPOILER*
============================================
Here's a very nice walkthrough for those who can't figure out the game.
DO NOT READ IT UNLESS YOU ARE REALLY STUCK!
Hope you'll enjoyed your stay!