I love Paul McCartney!
BUT
I HATE BEETLES!

I think they are born to irritated people!
Was trying to score my arranging assignment when this stupid GREEN MONSTER came into my room and make a whole bunch of noise...
arghhhh!
=======================
Just a little update, since I'm blogging anw...
Had a pretty cool Breakfast with MOST BELOVED hubby @ J.Co last Friday: 9.30am =)
==========================
And together with Angel, Shir and Hubby, we had a "CNY" little reunion dinner yesterday (Friday) @ N.Y.D.C =D
Yea I'm really shagged from the assignments....see, couldn't even be bothered to wear contact lens...-O-O-
AHH!!! Cookie monster is trying to suck my brain juice!!!
He is a satisfied and happy old uncle after the feast..........and I am BLOATED. Literally.===============================8 assignments within 3 WEEKS!How to complete you tell me...HOW?!Didn't even bother to buy any CNY clothes....can I wear black? The rest are all t-shirts and shorts =SPlanning to bring my lappy for CNY...HAAThe only thing I ever do is to play Black Jack anyway....might as well do something productive...S*** I'm a real nerd.