Finally.
Finally, I've handed in my Final Year Project.Finally, I'm almost completing the diploma course.Finally, I've got time to catch up on my sleep and rest.Finally, I got time for myself.Finally, I could clean up my room and tidy it.Finally, I get to play.Finally, I get to shop and go out.Finally, I get to read my third Cecelia Ahern's novel. Its FAB!Finally, I get to catch up on GG! (Gossip Girls)Finally, I got more time for my family and friends.Finally, I managed to put my keyboard at the other side of my bed so that I could have more space in my very cluttered room.<p>
But, I still left some stuffs to do.
But, I still want to continue studying.
But, I don't want to work.
But, I don't feel like going out.
But, I will so miss DMAT.
But, I will so miss the school, the lecturers, the classmates.
But, I will not miss the food. Not yet cos it made me sick a month ago and didn't feel like eating. Just two mouth full I'll feel like puking.
But, it is probably because of the stress that I felt sick.
But, I wasn't really sick till two weeks later. Immune system must have gotten really low.
But, I was rushing my work. I couldn't get enough sleep and rest.
But, now that I've got the time to rest, I'm still not okay...=.=
But, I feel lost.
But, I don't know what to do next.
And it's a week since I fell sick.
Real sick.
Sore throat, Fever, Cold, Cough, Phlegm, Flu, Running nose...
and during that week, I've got to rush.
I catch up with some sleep for two days b'coz I couldn't stand it anymore.
But because of that I had to rush on the last 2 days.
I didn't sleep on the last.
I'm still coughing and my throat hurts from the over coughing.
FINALLY. I went to the doctor today...1 week since the virus got me.
Heh! HOT PINK medicine spoon sia. SO COOL! HAHAA
OOh I made myself a baked pasta for brunch! =P